Not sure what to write in your review?
The most helpful reviews offer a detailed description of your experience and include a helpful tip for future customers.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself when you’re writing the review:
- Did you buy a custom piece of jewlery?
- Which service did you have done today?
- Where do you live?
- Did you drive past other options to choose us?
- Which employee helped you today, and how did he or she do?
- How do we compare to other jewlery stores you’ve been to in the past?
- Do you have any tips to offer future customers?
Don’t worry – if you’re short on time, we love short but sweet reviews too!